I love Fridays. Partly because I don't have class and can spend the whole day reading and partly because...well ok, it's just because I don't have class :) The weather was beautiful today so I planned a hike with Katie. We went up to to the Y with every intention of hiking to the top when I remembered the Bonneville Trail. The Bonneville Trail stretches from Salt Lake all the way down to Mapleton. It follows the mountain is gorgeous.

Aside from wanting a good workout, I also wanted to take my camera out for a spin. Papa Lo gave it to me for Christmas along with four different lenses. I wanted to try out a different lens from the one I shot with in Goblin Valley. It was a perfect hike and I got some good shots. I'm still figuring out some of the nuances and tricks, but so far so good :)















Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram