Yesterday in Relief Society our teacher had each of us express something that made us happy. It didn't have to be anything large or extravagant, but something that could easily be overlooked by others. This made me think about all the things in this world that bring a smile to my face or that makes me realize how I blessed I really am.

  • Finding a gorgeous fabric
  • A new tube of toothpaste
  • Finishing an amazing book
  • The Golden Hour, especially if I have my camera on me
  • New stamps in my passport
  • A new haircut
  • The first signs of spring
  • A glorious hike
  • Warm weather and an open sunroof 
  • Clean sheets
  • Laying on the warm cement after a swim
  • The sound of waves crashing on the shore
  • Beautiful typography 
  • The last bowl of cereal in the bag
  • The first time I see my family when I get off the plane for break
  • The smell of baked goods at Aunt Kris's house
  • When a movie quote perfectly fits a situation
  • Quotes of any kind really 
  • Long road trips

My list could go on and on. There's so much to smile about in this world! Make your own list :) You'll be smiling for days. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram