Yesterday I did something quite daring.  I had a huge paper to write (aka 50% of my overall grade) for my political science class that was due at midnight.  I've been trying to get this paper written for almost two weeks now and I was down to the wire.  My dear friend Lauren called me around noon and invited me to go shopping up in Salt Lake City, so, naturally, I accepted :) Huge paper still not done...no big deal.  I merrily went on my way and forty minutes after leaving Provo I found myself at City Creek Center, the Mecca of Utah shopping. As I spent four glorious hours in all the shops I dreamed of the day when I'll no longer be a student and can shop free of worry (for the most part).  I think I could have spent all day at City Creek.  There shop after shop after shop and I wanted something in all of them. It would have been no problem to max out a credit card there.  This made me think, what stores would I want to max my credit card out at...


















My excessive obsession with shopping is not limited to just clothing stores...








Oh, the dreams! 











Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram