I love the Fourth of July! I think next to Christmas and Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday :) I still can't believe that last year I was in Bethlehem.  It was so fun! While I wasn't in some exotic country this year, it was still a perfect day! I woke up early and then raced (drove) to my aunt and uncle's house in Orem.  We set up shade tents and tables in the backyard while Aunt Kris put together this amazing spread of treats that were red, white, and blue.  I am amazed at the parties she throws :) I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with cousins (Andy and I danced all day) and eating delicious food (Uncle Drake makes a mean hot dog!).  At the end of the night we had a lovely display of fireworks in the cul de sac and then it was off to bed.  All in all, it was a perfect day :)


This picture doesn't really match, but I just like :) It a pig-shaped hot air balloon that they launched on the morning of the Fourth....so pigs do fly!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for saying I host amazing parties! It's lots of fun to have people over and the fourth is such a cool holiday. Happy Birthday America! Love ya Angela!
    Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram