Well, the wait is finally over!!! I woke up yesterday morning and was completely jazzed because at 8am I was going to hear from the Marriott School of Management.  Eight came and went with no decision... Then nine came and went... Ten... By eleven I stopped checking my email.  I tried to keep myself busy since they changed the date and said 'the third week of July.'  I had to do something to keep me busy so I worked on my presentation for BYUSA and took a nap! At 6:30pm I was studying for my accounting exam and I decided to check the website on a whim and......


I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am officially a business major :) I am so excited and relieved! After a grueling 19 days of waiting I have been accepted to one of the best undergraduate business schools in the country!! I'm on top of the world, 'ay!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram