Sunday was such a beautiful day. I love Easter! I spent the day at my aunt and uncle's, playing hide-and-seek with my cousins and eating delicious food. I love the message behind Easter. I am so grateful that Christ paid my debt in full and provided a way for me to become a new person. As I have thought about Christ's Atonement the past few weeks I have listened to numerous talks and read several addresses. I am truly, truly blessed. One of my favorite talks on this subject is Brad Wilcox's address His Grace is Sufficient.

How grateful I am for this wonderful gospel that teaches me about change and rebirth. The Atonement is amazing and I am grateful that we have an entire day to celebrate our Savior's wonderful gift.



[caption id="attachment_844" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Such a beautiful image. Courtesy of Mark Mabry. Such a beautiful image. Courtesy of Mark Mabry.[/caption]
Happy Easter :)

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram