I'm an Apple junky; I'm not afraid to admit it. I think Apple is slowly taking over my life and I'm gladly handing them money to do so :) The best part is that my whole life is always in my pocket (ok, not my whole life, but a large portion of it). Here's the 25 most played songs on my iPhone:


1. The a Team, Ed Sheeran

2. The Boxer, Mumford & Sons

3. Empire State of Mind, Jay Z

4. She Got the Honey, Mat Kearney

5. What I Know, Parachute

6. Tiny Dancer, Caroline Glaser

7. Ho Hey, The Lumineers

8. I am the DJ, Neon Trees

9. I've Just Seen a Face, Across the Universe Soundtrack

10. On Top of the World, Imagine Dragons

11. Young Dumb and In Love, Mat Kearney

12. Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Jake Owen

13. If You Told Me To, Hunter Hayes

14. The Gambler, fun.

15. Man in the Mirror, Michael Jackson

16. Beauty and a Beat, Justin Bieber

17. Steal My Kisses, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals

18. Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show

19. A Drop in the Ocean, Ron Pope

20. When I Was Your Man, Bruno Mars

21. Daylight, Maroon 5

22. Brighter Than the Sun, Colbie Cailat

23. Fine By Me, Andy Grammer

24. Gravity, Sara Bareilles

25. Hey Mama, Mat Kearney


Slide1

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram