Confession: I collect Pandora stations like Martha Stewart collects floral arrangements. That's not even an exaggeration. Pandora allows you to 'add variety' to a station to expand your repertoire--not this girl. I just make a whole new station! No variety, just another station on the obscenely long list :) Do I use all my stations? Of course not, I listen to the same four ALL the time.


  1. Hunter Hayes
  2. Ella Fitzgerald
  3. Etta James (this is basically the exact same as Ella's station....)
  4. Love Songs (misleading--it's all 80s love songs and I was hoping for more of a Frank Sinatra thing, but heaven forbid I delete it!)
  5. Brad Paisley
  6. Today's Country
  7. Today's Alternative Rock
  8. Pitch Perfect
  9. Instrumental (Holiday)
  10. Mat Kearney (this station doesn't get nearly enough air time for the amount of quality music it plays...shame on you, Angela)
  11. PG Comedy (this one plays Bill Cosby #golden)
  12. Paul Cardall (EVERYONE should have this station)
  13. 2cellos
  14. Adele
  15. Today's Hits
  16. Maroon 5
  17. Country Christmas
  18. Indie Holidays
  19. Christmas Radio (how many Christmas stations do I need??)
  20. Jazz Holidays
  21. Mormon Tabernacle Choir (see number 12)
  22. Celine Dion
  23. Priscilla Ahn
  24. Josh Groban
  25. Plain White T's
  26. Eric Hutchinson
  27. Blessthefall (courtesy of a friend who added a station when my computer was unlocked)
  28. Peaceful/Awesome (courtesy of a friend creating a station for me)
  29. Stephen Speaks
  30. William Joseph
  31. Glee Cast
  32. Disney
  33. Michael Buble
  34. Owl City
  35. Norah Jones
  36. Taylor Swift
  37. Rascal Flatts
  38. Clair De Lune
  39. John Mayer

Please enjoy this picture of the devilishly handsome Josh Groban


I think it's safe to say I have a slight problem. And the OCD me feels the need to add another station so I have a nice round number....

1 comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram