The day finally came! I packed for my European adventure today. It's a good thing I started a few days before I actually leave. I realized a few things that I still need to pick up and this will also give me time to unpack a few things I don't actually need :) It was a little tricky trying to pack for six weeks away; two of those weeks are strictly business casual/professional which made packing all the more joyous. Eventually, however, I think I finally got everything I needed and still have a little bit of room for souvenirs!

I am only taking one suitcase and a huge backpack. Here's my packing list:

Touring

  • 4 shirts
  • 2 skirts (one can double for Oxford)
  • 2 pairs of shorts
  • 1 pair of jeans
  • 1 sweater
  • 2 t-shirts
  • 1 pair of gym shorts
  • Tennis shoes
  • Walking shoes (ballet flats)

Oxford Wardrobe

  • 5 shirts
  • 2 pencil skirts
  • 1 pair of slacks
  • 1 blazer
  • 1 black belt
  • Heels

Other

  • 7 pair of underwear
  • 3 pairs of socks
  • Straightener
  • Make-up
  • Face wash
  • Shampoo/Conditioner/Body wash 
  • Camera
  • 2 lenses
  • Extra batteries
  • 1 16gb memory card
  • Laptop and charger
  • Mini lint roller
  • Tide-to-Go pen
  • Journal

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram