Oxford is amazing! I know that I have said that about every place that I have been to, but I really love this little town. Our schedule has been non-stop here, hence the lack of posts, but I will try to catch up.

I spent my first few days in Oxford were spent exploring. Oxford is full of crooked streets that never seem to intersect. I am so surprised that I haven't gotten insanely lost yet, although I wouldn't mind it one bit. All of the colleges at Oxford are stunning! Each is filled with perfectly manicured lawns, lush gardens, and honey-colored buildings. I am not surprised that so many scholars come out of Oxford. How can you not be inspired with so much beauty around you?! Since I have arrived here I have been trying to figure out how I can stay. I love it so much. Also, Harry Potter was partially filmed here, so there's that too. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram