Am I the only person who actively looks for excuses to update my wardrobe? Because I totally do; sometimes legitimate, sometimes not. Grad school provided the perfect excuse to add a few more pieces to my wardrobe. I've been surfing the internet for a few days and haven't really found anything I like, which rarely happens. Then, all at once, I hit the jackpot, well at least part of it. Many know that Kate Middleton is my style icon. Her wardrobe is AMAZING and I found a few dresses that are replicas of her style. And the best part? All three are under $30! Yeah, amazing! They're going to find their way into my closet :)

One//Two//Three

2 comments

  1. Amy R. Nelson13 July, 2014 22:05

    Before I read that Kate was your style icon I was like "wow, all these dresses were worn by Kate!" We are soul sisters. I need to shop now myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who Kate wore all of these!

    ReplyDelete

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram