I cannot wait to go to Jerusalem!!! In 38 days I will be in the Holy Land! It is a little bit overwhelming to think about traveling to another country, especially a place where I do not know the language.  Aside from this insecurity, I have zero reservations about my upcoming adventure.  I cannot fathom the experiences that I will have while I am in Israel.  Every time I heard that word 'Jerusalem' my heart jumps a little bit.  I'm excited to experience a different culture firsthand.  I have never been anywhere where the lifestyle is so different. I'm so anxious! I just want it to be here!


While I am anticipating an amazing cultural experience, I am more excited to live where Christ lived, if even for a short period of time. I realize how truly fortunate I am to have this opportunity.  I am bursting with excitement when I think that I will get to sit in a boat on the Sea of Galilee or sit outside the Garden Tomb.  There is a reason that Jerusalem is called the Holy Land and I intend to take full advantage of this unique city.  I brimming with anticipation as I think about visiting the Western Wall and the manger in Bethlehem. I'm ready!!! Jerusalem or bust!

1 comment

  1. im sad you wont be here to work with me but i am so excited for youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram