The Hindi Temple on the first throw
There's one bad thing about blogging...I never know what to blog about.  So I have to resort to my weekend :) On Saturday my roommate Kelsey, my friend Doug, Doug's cousin, and I went the Festival of Colors.  This festival is a Hindi celebration that celebrates the coming of spring.  To usher in spring, all the participants are given bags full of colorful chalk to throw in the air.  The initial throw is amazing! All of the colors soar into the air, creating a patchwork quilt in the sky. By the end of the festival I was covered.  I had chalk everywhere!I don't think that I've ever been so excited to take a shower. I basically felt like a walking rainbow.  Even though it was cold and messy, Festival of Colors was one of the most fun things I have ever done :) 

Covered in chalk!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram