Well, I did it...I bought a house, sort of. I've been living in an apartment since I came to BYU, but I've always secretly had a desire to live in a house. It's a little bit of a different scene and I feel like it would feel more like home.  As I was thinking about what I wanted to do for housing next year, I decided that I would look into signing at a house.  My apartment right now is kind of expensive, but super great.  It has been a hard decision.  All that being said, I think the house is the right decision.

I went and looked at the house on Saturday with a friend that I am going to live with and it was amazing!! It's super tiny, but I love it all the same.  It just feels like home :) It has a beautiful living room and the cutest little breakfast nook in the world! I'm excited to move in and being my adventure of living in my first house!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram