I was blog stalking a friend of mine the other day and decided to steal her idea for post :) (And you guys thought I was so original, haha) I've been meaning to do this post for a while, but school, work, church, and everything else has been crazy, so what better time to post than during chem class? :) Like said friend, I'm compiling a list of my favorite youtube videos.  Like all other lists on my blog, this list could be sooooooo much long! Enjoy :)

This kids are so stinkin' funny!

Classic!

I am supremely impressed by these guys, haha. 

Love love love Adele! 

Yes!

That's neat!!

Almost a cult classic

These are just the ones that I could come with while sitting in class :) I clearly spend waaaaay too much time on youtube, haha.  

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram