Adele, our inspiration 
I love my roommates!! They're so the best ever :) Last Sunday seemed like it was going to be a pretty uneventful day.  I woke up waaaay to early to make it up to Kaysville for a farewell (which was delightful) and then raced back to Provo to attend some meetings that I was a part of.  Sometimes I wish there was a day that was set aside for all the meetings necessary for one week, but that's another post :) After completing all my duties for the day, I decided that I was going to sleep, watch movies, and write letters for the rest of the day.  It was a perfect plan: uneventful and simple.  Little did I know, however, that I would end the night with abs extremely sore from laughing....

We came home from ward prayer and were waiting for our friend Garin to come over.  We had decided that we were going to eat delicious pazookies that night.  For those who don't know what a pazookie is, let me change your life right now :) A pazookie is a massive cookie that is cooked so that middle is still gooey.  Right after you pull it out of the oven you douse it with tons of ice cream and eat it!! It is the most delectable treat in the history of the world. Garin had a hold up so he was going to be late, so Keyla, Angela (yes I have a roommate named Angela :) ) and I decided to have a dance party and Keyla decided that she should film it.  I'm not sure why we let her, but it ended up making for a good story, hence this post, haha.

Angela and I began our very technical dancing to Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" (a great track, by the way...kudos to Adele).  It was a mixture of ballet and those terrible dance moves we all picked up at stake dances.  We both wind up for the climax of the chorus and..........I smacked her.  Needless to say, that was the end of the dance routine.  We collapsed in laughter and burned off the pazookie we had just inhaled :) Best. Night. Ever.

Listen closely :) 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram