Today I decided what I am going to do with my life :) I have always wanted to be a National Geographic photographer....so now I'm going to! Sure it probably doesn't make that great of money to begin with, but I've been a poor college student for three years now--I'm basically a pro.  I don't have a sweet camera yet so I should probably invest on one of those.  After that though, I'm good to go! I am going to buy a plane ticket for the next international flight and just go.  So next time you here from me I could be anywhere in the world, such as:
Israel

Myanmar

Scotland

Machu Picchu 

Indonesia

Tanzania 

Greece

Morocco

Australia

Ok, so I'm not really going to travel the world taking pictures anytime soon, but a girl can dream right?


**All pictures are property of National Geographic

1 comment

  1. Angela, I found your blog a couple of weeks ago! How fun! I have dreamed of being a National Graphics photographer my self...its funny, as a mom sommetimes you find wild like in your own home...LOL! I hope lifeis treating you great! I miss you. So nice to have facebook modernday tchnology to make distances feel smaller. (((hugs)))
    Melane

    ReplyDelete

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram