I've decided that 2012 is going to be the endless summer!!! This is the first summer that I am spending in Provo and I want to make the most of it, so naturally I am going to make a list of all the things that I want to do :)


  • Go to Moab
  • Camping
  • Check an item off my Bucket List
  • Go fishing
  • Take a long bike ride
  • Spend countless lazy hours by the pool
  • Get into the business school!
  • Win an intramural league
  • Read tons of books (if you have any suggestions please tell me!!)
  • Re-upholster a couch
  • Run a half marathon
  • Learn to play the guitar (I finally have one! At least for the summer)
  • Have a Harry Potter marathon
  • Hike Mt Timp
  • Learn to juggle
  • Go to the beach
  • Catch up on sleep 


The epitome of Summer

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram