Yesterday was a great day! I woke up early to go to work and then came home for a nice long nap.  I have gotten into this terrible habit of sleeping between work and dinner.  I think school is going to start and I'm going to hit a wall right as my classes are starting.  It's not a good situation...

After I awoke from my long, long nap, my roommates and I went to the temple to do baptisms.  I love going to the temple! There is such a peace that is there. We were able to spend a beautiful hour and a half serving there.  It was completely perfect!

Following the temple the three of us went to dinner.  We headed over to our favorite crepe place and with stars in our eyes....it was closed :( Deciding not to believe the sign, we tried the door anyway but it was true...closed! After a quick discussion, we decided that we still wanted crepes so we headed over to a place on State St.  We were in for a great surprise...it was even better than the place we were going to go originally! Needless to say, it was the perfect end to a spectacular day :) 

Keyla, Katie, and I

Hello, beautiful crepe!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram