I find that I am constantly learning about new things that I want to try.  As I was returning from FOL, my friend made a comment about wanting to ride the Heber Creeper, a train that snakes through Provo Canyon up to Heber.  Right then and there I decided that I wanted to ride a train too....except in Europe...while I'm backpacking through the Alps.  So I decided that it was time to reevaluate my bucket list so here it is:

1. Ride train through Europe
2. Go to Harry Potter world
3. See Wicked on Broadway
4. Go to the Tulip Festival in Holland
5. Attend a soccer game in Europe
6. Skydive
7. Scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef
8. Become a certified scuba driver
9. Drive from the tip of Alaska down to Tierra del Fuego
10. Have a dish at a restaurant named after me
11. Ice skate at Rockefeller Center during Christmas-time
12. Attend the Olympics (the summer ones)
13. Run the Boston Marathon
14. Attend the temple on every continent...except Antarctica
15. Win a game of Assassin
16. Have a Jason Bourne-esque chase through the city (without the violence however)
17. Participate in Karaoke
18. Be on a game show
19. White water raft in the Grand Canyon
20. Eat gelato at the Trevi fountain
21. Spend a whole week at the Louvre
22. Complete a triathlon


Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram