Finals are over!!! It is such a relief to finished.  I went to the Testing Center in the early afternoon yesterday and two and a half hours later I was looking at that beautiful score on the screen and realizing that summer was (finally) here.  I now have to two and a half glorious weeks to play! The only problem is that I have no idea what I'm going to do :( I have been in school for two years straight so not having homework does not even register in my mind anymore.  I am at a complete loss, haha.  I don't want to spend the next few weeks holed up in my room watching Netflix though.  I have a short list of things I want to do, such as:

-Read a book
-Run
-Go to the pool
-Watch Sabrina (again)

This very short list is not going to fill up an entire three weeks though. Part of me wants to escape Provo and go to Moab or climb a mountain. The Olympics are quickly coming to a close so I need to make a longer list soon! 

1 comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram