Dear Joseph Gordon-Levitt,

Can I call you, Joseph? I hope so because if not then the whole rest of this letter is going to be super awkward... Anyway, I don't really know how to put this, so I'm just going to rip the band-aid and do it. Will you be my valentine? I know that you've probably gotten several offers from tons of admirers so I totally understand if you already have plans, but if not you could definitely be mine.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, could we take the Batmobile? I know Bruce Wayne left it in your possession so that could be really cool. It kind of looks like it's a manual transmission though so I won't judge you if you wanted to leave it at home; maybe we could just visit it. 

If you're not keen on the Batmobile idea though we could definitely do something else. I don't know if you've ever been to Provo so we could go to Sammie's for pie shakes and then maybe see what's playing at Velour. Or perhaps just watch a movie. I would suggest 500 Days of Summer, but I thought that would probably bring up bitter memories...shoot, now you're thinking about those memories. Let's change the subject, yeah? How about red velvet cake? I know a great place we could get some and then we could just sit and (fall in love) discuss the intricacies of the universe. I'm open to other ideas too.

Sooo, if you just wanted to think about it and let me know that would be super great. Sorry it's short notice, but better late than never, right? Ok, now I'm just rambling. So, yeah, great, talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Love,

Angela 

PS--No pressure though; I mean there's always next year, right? 









Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram