I decided that I wanted to change things up a little bit. While I love Blogger and it has served me well for a long time (two years!) I decided to try something new. It's like when you go to get a new haircut: you've gotten the Mandy Moore/Carrie Underwood cut forever but you kind of want to try the Emma Watson pixie cut. 


So even though it's a new look...it's the same story :)


On a completely unrelated note, my roommate Katie and I are doing a Lazy Man Iron Man! We have the entire month of March to run 26.2 miles, bike 112 miles, and swim 2.4 miles. I am so excited :) I always need a little incentive to get to the gym. If I finish, which I will, I get a free t-shirt...who doesn't love a free t-shirt?! So...I'm off to the gym!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram