This is Tina Fey. She's my idol. 

She is probably the funniest lady on the face of this green earth. Right up there with Mindy Kaling and Maggie Smith. In some magical world I'll probably meet Tina Fey. We'll become best friends and have brunch together in NYC while having incredibly witty discussions while I try to hide my star-struckedness (I don't think that's a word...). I wonder if I could convince her to do her Sarah Palin impression? I feel like Tina would be ok with that. By then we'll be on a first name basis.

I think my favorite thing about Tina Fey is that she's a real person...I know everyone is a 'real person', but some people don't seem like they are. You know how sometimes you feel like you could run into a celebrity at the grocery store and it wouldn't be weird? Like Reese Witherspoon or Emma Watson. That's how Tina is. She buys carrots and bread just like everyone else and probably cracks a funny joke while doing. 

One I hope I'm as funny as her. Witty without being condescending. Funny without being unintelligent. Able to laugh at myself without cutting myself down. Also, I wouldn't mind having a best seller either. 

And if I ever get glasses you know they'll look like hers: hipster without being too out there. 






Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram