Should I be studying for my finals? Absolutely. I have two huge projects due in the next few days and yet I am still in my bed dreaming of NYC at Christmas-time. If I had my way I would be booking a ticket to the Big Apple right now. Instead I am perusing Pinterest and happily pinning away pictures of the illustrious city, hoping that one day I'll be skating around the trees at Rockefeller Center. I'll sip hot cocoa as I wander aimlessly through Central Park before turning down 5th Avenue and peer at all the irresistibly chic window displays of stores I'll never shop in. By then it'll be dinner time so I'll track down a local hotspot and tuck in for a meal that spreads warmth through my body as I people watch through the window. It'll be a perfect day...one straight out of You've Got Mail. If only...






Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram