Oh my heavens! I think I am still full from Thanksgiving! The fam came out from Dixie and we immediately began feasting as soon as their plane touched down :) Every year I convince myself that I'm not going to eat everything in sight, but then I think, "There's no calories on holidays! I bet I could eat that whole pie!"

This year was no different. There was just so much delicious food that I couldn't help it! Mama Lo and Aunt Kris just kept cooking and cooking and cooking! Then I went to Grandma's and there was more cooking :) Everything you can imagine was available for consumption:

  • Pumpkin pie (obviously)
  • Turkey
  • Mashed potatoes 
  • Pumpkin mashed potatoes
  • Cherry pie
  • Banana cream pie
  • Strawberry rhubarb pie
  • Green bean casserole
  • Stuffing
  • Rolls
  • Cranberry sauce
  • Candy, candy, candy
  • Fried rice
  • Chicken parmesan
  • Chocolate milk 
  • Tortellini 
  • Spaghetti
This is just the list I can remember! I'm  not going to need to eat again until Christmas! Tune in next time for a post about all the shenanigans of the Lopez family in Utah :)  

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram