Happy New Year!!

2014 is shaping up to be an eventful year: I'm graduating from BYU and beginning the next chapter of my life. I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing but I'll keep you all posted :)

Normally I have a long list of resolutions, but this year I am keeping it rather short. Hopefully this year I will be able to keep most of them!


  • Read 2 novels every month
    • I am taking suggestions for which books to read, so hit me with your favorites!
  • Travel somewhere new
    • I'm hoping to go internationally...Europe has been teasing me far too long so that's top of my list. Any suggestions on where to go is great! I'm really thinking the UK
  • Learn to quilt!
    • I am getting a sewing machine for Christmas when I get back home and am super excited to do this one :)
  • Swim, swim, swim!
  • Keep up my flexitarian diet
  • Learn to dance like on So You Think You Can Dance
    • This probably won't happen but hopefully it won't me feel so lame when I watch SYTCD


^^just because it's been a while since I posted a SYTCD video

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram