Life comes at you fast doesn't it? At the beginning of this week it felt like I had so much to time finish all those To-Do list items and now I find myself wheezing because of the lack of time. How of my room is packed? Zero. Sometimes I find myself hoping that I'll walk into my room one day and it will have magically packed itself. Remember that scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Harry and Dumbledore visit Slughorn and Dumbledore magics the room back into order? That's what I want to happen to room. 

<div class="sqs-video-wrapper" data-html="



" data-provider-name="YouTube">

That's what I'm talking about. I would like to stay that I have resolved to pack at least one box everyday, but I think everyone involved knows that's not going to happen. So I'll play and continue to wait for Dumbledore and frantically get it all done two days before Jarvis and I head east. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram