I recently wrote about all the books I want to take on my trip to Europe and found that there were way to many to possibly read while I was there since I will mostly be reading on planes and trains (no automobiles). My friend and I were also recently talking about all the books we wanted to read and my list doubled, I swear. Luckily I am going to have a pretty relaxed summer after I get home from Europe so I should have lots of time to cross several off my list.

  • The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
  • Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
  • Les Miserables, Victor Hugo 
  • 1984, George Orwell
  • Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck 
  • Hot, Flat, and Crowded, Thomas Friedman 
  • David and Goliath, Malcolm Gladwell 
  • Night, Elie Wiesel 
  • Dracula, Bram Stoker
  • 10 Little Indians, Agatha Christie 
  • Death of a Salesman, Arthur Miller
  • Sense and Sensibility, Jane Austen
  • Superfreakonomics, Steven Leavitt & Stephen Dubner 
  • The Book Thief, Markus Zusak  
  • Mere Christianity, CS Lewis 
  • Tender is the Night, F Scott Fitzgerald 
  • The Hobbit, JR Tolkien 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram