This morning I was reading through some of the blogs that I enjoy while waiting to get going and found this amazing website. I read Mara Kofoed's blog fairly regularly. Her and her husband have amazing insights about life in general and also share some of their great finds. One of her recent posts highlight this website that is airbnb on steroids. It pulls together all available hotel rooms, hostels, apartments, and private rooms that are available during your travel timeline. I wish I had found this while I was planning my trip to Europe! It is so much easier than trying to do it all yourself. I haven't spent too much time exploring the site, but it looks like there are no extra fees or sign-ups needed to use it which is a major bonus! It looks like an amazing resource for planning trips.

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram