Two hundred years ago, Baltimore was the center of the world. Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner in Baltimore's harbor. I had no idea! I must have missed that day in 7th grade history... To commemorate the event, Baltimore pulled out all the stops. There were fireworks, the Blue Angels, and massive ships from all over the world. I've never seen anything like it!

I started the day at the British, because I love everything British :)






We were able to broad the ship and meet some of the crew. They all had such delightful accents, for which I am a total sucker. The signs on board also cracked me up!









From that ship we trolled down to little crepe shop for lunch. Why are crepes the most delicious food in the world? I got an apple crisp crepe and it was absolutely amazing! After I got my crepe I saw a whole portion of the menu I had missed! I hate it when that happens! This little shop has a French Toast crepe--I don't know what that means, but I want it! After lunch we also checked out a huge carrier ship, did some shopping, and went to dinner. It was so much fun!




Look at the size of that crepe! 







Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram