Hello, 2015! I can't believe that it is already resolution time. Time really does fly, doesn't it?




I always try to make a few resolutions each year. I completely fail at some of them but others are rather successful. For me though, resolutions help keep me focused, help me progress. So even if I don't completely fulfill some of them, some good always comes from each one. With that, here's what I'm looking for in 2015:


I have quite a few goals that fall under the "travel" umbrella. I just love seeing new places, eating new foods, getting stamps in my passports. It's sort of an addiction. 
  • Visit somewhere new--I absolutely fell in love in Europe last summer and am killing to go back. I'm thinking a tour of Scandinavia: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam. 
  • Smitten with Britain--You know how some people create a yearly trip for themselves? One they go on every year? I would love to do that with the UK, so hopefully I make it back to London this year. It could be an expensive tradition, but I've become somewhat of an expert on living on a measly student income. 
  • Take a solo trip--I follow a blogger who spent a whole year traveling by herself and it sounds like something that could be fun. It would be totally out of my comfort zone but I'm not opposed to it. 


Books, books, books. There are few things I love more in life than books.
  • Quantity--Last year I made a goal to read 2 books every month. This was a good one, so I'm renewing it for another year. 
  • Quality--I read a lot of classic novels and, while I love it, I need to pepper in some other genres. I once read about a girl who chose a different subject (arts, history, science, etc.) for each month and would read a book within that genre, either fiction or non-fiction. I like that idea and am going to give it a go. 



This picture doesn't match the last category (miscellaneous) but it's hilarious and I love it. 
  • Herb garden--I really enjoy gardening but I don't really have a place to do it, so I'll go with an herb garden.
  • Race--I've really fallen out of my workout routine, so here's my cliche resolution to get back in the swing of things. I'd like to do a 5k for each season of the year, so 4 5ks.
  • The Good Word--I've read the Book of Mormon several times, but I've never read any of the other Standard Works all the way through. I think trying to do all of them might be a bit overwhelming so I'm choosing just one: The Doctrine & Covenants. 

Happy New Year!


Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram