I wish I could tell you that the first thing I do in the morning is exercise or brush my teeth or something, but in reality I reach for my phone. I can't be the only one, right? :) Here's the order I check things:

  1. Email
  2. Facebook
  3. Instagram
  4. Twitter


There are some great Instagram accounts out there! So here are some of my favorites to add to your feed :)

We Never Met: This feed is full of imagined conversations and backstories of strangers. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad, but it makes you feel the feels either way.


I Have This Thing With Floors: Great floors, great shoes, great feed.


London: WARNING: This feed will induce wanderlust and travel envy.


Subway Book Review: Because you can never have too many book suggestions.



**All images belong to their respective Instagram accounts**

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram