Time to get back to regular posts, don't ya think? I've got some other things on my mind so those posts are coming too! But, in the meantime, I figured I'd revamp the "Five Things Friday."

The Slytherin Manicure: My awesome baby sister decided that we should get our nails done today so that's exactly what we did. I decided to go for a deep, almost black, hunter green. While I love it, I also feel like I become a Slytherin with one swipe of a nail polish brush. It's a slippery slope from dark green manicure to the dungeons of the Slytherin common room.

The US Open Final: A little behind on the times I know, but this was one magnificent match. I was a little torn between Federer and Djokovic, but settled firmly on Djokovic when I discovered his hilarious twitter feed. It was a little sad to watch Federer during the post-game interviews though. The loser should get to leave the court like at every other match of the tournament.

The Two Towers: JRR Tolkien is a literary genius. I've been cruising through the trilogy and am halfway through the second book. I have to say though, Frodo is just as lame in the books as in the movies. Am I the only one who feels this way? He keeps dropping his sword and ignoring Sam's advice; it's a little infuriating.

Arrow: While the parents were in Europe, the brother and I decided it was primetime to find a Netflix show to binge watch. We settled on Arrow and I quickly become a fan. I'm slightly emotionally attached which is both embarrassing and impressive in my opinion. I just want the two characters who are clearly meant to be together to be together. Is that too much to ask for?

Fall: Autumn has finally arrived in all her glory and pumpkin spice flavor! This also means it sweater weather and I am drooling over JCrew's entire line including this little number. Fair Isle is the most perfect pattern known to man.

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram