If you're like me you've been listening to Christmas music since October 1st. Once the pumpkin spice everything hits the shelves I queue up the holiday tunes because why not. One month is not long enough to enjoy this genre of music!


I have a few treasured favorites that I tend to listen to on repeat. Am I the only one that does this? I must be a terror to roadtrip with because I could definitely listen to the same songs on loop for a looooong time.

All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey


An absolute classic. This song demands to be belted at the top of your lungs and I happily give in to that. Also a sure crowd pleaser at any Christmas party.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith


This is the best arrangement of this song that I've ever heard. Done. Oh, and Sam has one of the dreamiest voices on the planet. 

O Holy Night - Celine Dion 


This song was just made for the Canadian goddess. Every time this song comes up on playlist I get the chills. 

Little St. Nick - She and Him


I looove Zoey's voice and this little tune has the coolest vibe to it. Why don't more Christmas songs use the ukelele? 

Winter Hymnal - Pentatonix 


Pentatonix should be a regular on everyone's Christmas playlist. I hadn't heard this song until last year but I really like. It's different than most Christmas carols so it adds some variety which is great. 

Linus and Lucy - The Vince Grimaldi Trio 


Charlie. Brown. I'm not even really sure this counts as a 'carol' but it makes me feel all Christmas-y inside whenever I hear it. 

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring - Josh Groban




This is probably my favorite of all time. Josh's voice is perfect, but the lyrics and music are just beautiful.

First photo from here

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram