In the immortal words of Albus Dumbledore, "Another year, gone." 2017 was incredible and there was so much that happened. But if I had to make a montage to play during a romantic comedy about my life, this is what would make that 2 minute clip.

Iceland

Definitely the highlight of the year,  a friend and I ditched work and school in September to spend a perfect in the Nordic. I loved every. second. The food was eye wateringly expensive, but it was certainly a feast for your eyes. We missed the elusive Northern Lights so a trip back is obviously in the cards.








Ed Sheeran

Chances are, if you're in the car with me, we're listening to Ed Sheeran. So when a group of friends and I scored tickets to see him in Boston, I was just a little bit excited. Pay whatever ticket price you have to. He's ah-mazing.



Family Vacation

I got to hang with my family quite a bit this year--unexpected and very welcome. Also, one of those trips was spent at Harry Potter World where I learned that my mom is a Hufflepuff and my sister is a Slytherin.... 





New England

Maybe this is a cop-out, but I live in New England and it's awesome. Boston is super close everywhere it seems. So many weekends were spent taking day trips, which led to a love affair with Cape Cod, its grassy beaches, and donut shops. 








Montreal

What's the best way to spend President's Day? By going to Canada obviously. Canada is February is....cold....but I went to the church were Celine Dion got married so it was worth it. 




Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram