As summer slowly slips into fall, my roommate and I decided to escape the city and head out to the cape. I've wanted to go to the cape since I moved to Boston and this weekend I finally got the chance! Cape Cod is every bit as dreamy as I imagined.










Amanda and I argued over the merits of a grassy beach. As a California native she was opposed, but I think they're perfect. I loved the bright greens next to the sand and the deep blue water.






I could have sat and stared at this view forever.



The gorgeous Amanda fit into the beachy color palette with ease. 





I wasted no time and plaid on the sandy shore with utter delight. 



From the beach we rolled on down the coast to Provincetown. Affectionately known as Ptown to locals, Provincetown is every bit the New England beach town, filled with shingled houses and wild gardens pouring through the fences. 




We ate at The Canteen, a local staple with a menu bursting with twists on old favorites.




Am I the last one to know about the prickly pear San Pellegrino??? 

I ordered the grilled cheese which was topped with avocado, cucumber, chickpeas, and the most divine sauce. Try not to lick the screen...



The brussel sprouts were a triumph. Drizzled in basalmic vinegar with a hint of Asia spices and roated to utter perfection. 


Amanda ordered the banh mi which was also heavenly. 








We ended the day at The Donut Experiment, a build-your-own donut shop that is a must-stop when in Provincetown. 




Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram