New year, new blog series! Each Friday I'm going to highlight five of my favorite things in any given category. Today it's my five favorite beauty products.


bareMinerals Concealer

This is hands down the BEST concealer I've ever used. It gives you plenty of coverage while still being lightweight so you don't feel like you have makeup caked on. 


Tarte Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

A friend introduced me to tarte lip paint a few months ago and I quickly ran out to buy some. It's really moisturizing so it doesn't dry your lips out halfway through the day. And it stays put--no more lip prints on your mug at the office. XOXO and Bounce make regular appearances in my makeup routine.


Clarisonic

Once I hit my 20s my good fortune with my skin ran out and I started breaking out pretty regularly. I tried everything and just couldn't seem to get a handle on it. Last year I broke down and bought a Clarisonic brush and my life. is. changed. They're pretty pricey but they're honestly worth every penny. If you're even halfway on the fence about getting one, just do it. They are amazing!


Burt's Bees Day Lotion with Royal Jelly

Since I have relatively sensitive skin, I'm pretty picky about what I put on my face. Burt's Bees Day Lotion is really gentle but strong enough to beat the New England winter. It doesn't feel oily on my skin--just nice and light. 


Apple Cider Vinegar

Almost two year ago I stopped using conditioner on my hair and switched to using an apple cider vinegar rinse. My hair has been so much healthier since then! It's softer, shinier, and doesn't tangle. Plus it's so much cheaper than buying conditioner. To make your own, combine 1 part ACV with 3 parts water and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. I usually add lavender or spearmint to mine but any will do 😊

There they are! My five beauty finds I can't live without. See you next week with a new Friday 5!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram