It's the start of another school year and I've started thinking about what I want to accomplish in this coming academic year.  I love that with each new beginning I have the opportunity to reflect and make a list of changes or goals that I want to work on.  So, this is my School Year Resolution List:


  • 4.0
  • Spend at least 2 hours a week in the Anatomy Lab
  • Spend more time practicing the piano
  • Keep in-touch with the family better
  • Don't a miss day of Personal Scripture study
  • Journal consistently
  • Go to the temple every week
  • Make a new friend in each class
  • Stick to my study schedule
  • Work out consistently 
  • Actually cook dinner
  • Budget 
  • Don't procrastinate big assignments 
  • Attend FHE
  • Balance time 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram