This semester I'm taking a watercolor class. I love art and took all the studio classes I could but couldn't seem to find the time at BYU until this semester. Watercolor has always been the medium that I struggle with the most so I wanted to challenge myself. 

I'm getting ready to do my final project. All the students were tasked with creating a project that would stretch them and that they would find difficult. I struggle with two things (at least): mixing colors and time management (maybe?). It takes me a long time to finish one painting so I want to try to finish two or three. I've decided to do a series of stained glass windows. They have very vivid colors so this should be a good challenge. Here are the ones I think I'm going to do:

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram