As promised, more posts from les adventures of Angela. Seriously, Oxford is one of the most amazing places I have ever been. I think part of the reason I loved it is that I felt like I was at Hogwarts. Parts of the Harry Potter movies were filmed in Oxford--I stood on the staircase where Malfoy and Harry become mortal enemies. Yeah, that was real life! Also, the students have to wear their robes for exams and formal dinners so they all look like wizards. Every day. 

Most of the movies were filmed at Christ Church College, which automatically makes it the best college. The grounds were amazing! I'm not sure how they get their lawns so green. Seriously, it was unreal; Martha Stewart would kill for that secret. We were friends with the head grounds keeper (Hagrid) and he allowed us to see some of the private gardens. I want to be at student at Christ Church just so I can hang in those gardens. I would spend my whole pretending I was either at Hogwarts or Downton Abbey; either way it's a win. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram