I have a Pinterest addiction. Sometimes I pretend that I don't, but I do and most days I'm ok with that. Pinterest now has a feature that collects all your 'interests' (aka obsessions) into one place so you don't have to sift through your feed. Very convenient and totally an enabler. 

So this is my life according to Pinterest, which I'm not sure is super accurate:

Johnny Cash
This interest is a bit of a mystery to me. While I love Johnny, he does not frequent my pinning repertoire. Although Walk the Line is one of the greatest love songs in my opinion. 

Eddie Redmayne
Yeah, I think he's so handsome and I would have dinner with him any night of the week. He got engaged while I was in London and I swear you could hear my heart breaking all the way back in the States. 

London
Which brings me to London. My favorite city in the whole world. London recently got its own board (well, England did) and is the only place to have this honor bestowed upon it. Things are getting serious. 

Chambray
I love chambray. It's a staple in my closet.  I like my chambray shirts paired with leggings, riding boots, and a chunky sweater. 

Vintage China
Recently I have been obsessed with china. Maybe it's because I'm moving into my first 'real' house? Whatever it is, I am in love. 

This is how Pinterest sees me :) This is only a sprinkling of my 'interests'. It's kind of funny to check it sometimes. It's like getting a glimpse of how your imaginary Internet friend sees you.

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram