Ladies, I have found the holy grail of beauty appliances. This may be the last one I'll ever need to buy and I'm a self-proclaimed beauty addict.

Over the last year I have been perfecting the art of blow drying my hair with a round brush, à la Kate Middleton. By perfecting I mean trying to be able to do it in under an hour. It is not as glamorous as it sounds. My hair doesn't have that cute little curl and I'm drenched in sweat from the heat of the hairdryer. A few weeks ago, however, I came across this little gem of a post and my life changed.
Hot air brushes are the be all end all of beauty products. I immediately ran out and bought one and now have a salon blowout almost everyday. No more tired arms or hour-long hairstyles! My hot air brush has cut my prep time in half and my blowout is silky smooth. I swear by my brush. I bought the John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Air Brush. I bought the 1.5-inch  since I have thicker hair. For thinner hair I would use the 1-inch. Happy blow drying :)

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram