I cannot believe how cold it turned this week! Baltimore is teasing me with visions on spring and it is killing me!



This has been a fantastic week, never mind that it's been absolutely crazy! This whole school thing is starting to get super busy.

1. This morning I had the opportunity to go to the temple with the missionaries from my ward. A perfect morning!
2. After the temple we made our way to Cafe Rio, aka the Motherland. I had no idea they had Cafe Rios out here but it was a little taste of BYU.
3. I heard back from two more law schools this week! Waitlisted at one and accepted at another!! Now comes the hard part of making a decision.
4. Since Baltimore has been so cold lately, I've had ample opportunity wear my blanket scarf. This is my favorite winter trend. The scarf is so huge that it keeps you ward under your coat and then doubles as a lap blanket during class! Genius! 
5. I finally bought the Young Victoria. This is one my absolute favorite movies and I don't know why it took me so long to add it to the collection. But no more! So that's probably on the agenda for Valentine's Day :)  


Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram