No matter how many finals week I live through, my hate for them never diminishes. I think it's one of those eternal arch nemesis things, like Zeus and Hades or N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys.

I've been studying for two days straight and I just can't anymore. My brain has reached its capacity or something. I am so ready for it to be summer. The Bachelor is over so I'm done with winter. My Spotify has been on full summer mode since I cracked the books open on Monday and naturally I wanted to listen to some T.Swift. So I listened to all the standbys and then found this video:


The only thing I love more than a Taylor Swift music video is an Ed Sheeran video, Plus, how awesome are these children? I hope my kids do yoga instead of play soccer. That would be pretty rad. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram