Don't you just love it when you have a perfect day? From sun up to sun down every little part of the day is just wonderful? Yesterday  I was blessed with one of these days.  There was too much about this day to put in one post, but a highlight was when I got to go to the temple with some sisters from my Relief Society. 

What Dreams are Made Of

We had just a small group of us who went but it was a wonderful experience.  The temple was empty last night, which is almost unheard of in Provo.  It felt like Heavenly Father had made it just for us in that moment.  I love going to the temple! There is such a feeling of peace and love there.  We had the opportunity to participate in baptisms.  It was one of the highlights of my week.  While we were waiting for one of our friends to finish, we watched a movie in the waiting room.  Prophets and apostles spoke of the blessings of the temple.  Truman G. Madsen stated perfectly the blessings of the temple and worship there.  He said the temple embodied 'true love and true joy.' 

I love the temple and am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go there on a regular basis. 

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram