With my Europe trip just a little over a week away I have been experimenting with different ways to do my hair that don't take a lot of time. I want to avoid spending lots of time on my hair so I can spend time seeing all the sights! I have heard great things about sea sprays so I decided to give it a go this morning. I was hoping to get those beachy waves and for the most part I did. I was pleasantly surprised. 

I hopped online and found an awesome recipe to make at home so I gave it a whirl. It's super simple and you'll most likely have all the ingredients at home--a major plus in my book!

  • Clean spray bottle
  • 8 oz. of warm water
  • Small dollop of  hair gel
  • 1/2 tbs. sea salt or epsom salt (I used epsom salt)
  • Essential oil or macadamia oil (I used orange extract to great affect)

Mix everything in your spray bottle and give a nice shake. After you towel dry your hair, spray generously, scrunch, and head on your way! No more curling irons or flat irons needed!

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram