A few days late again! Somehow my weekend has just evaporated. I hate it when that happens. Like, did I even get a chance to relax?!




As far as weeks go, this one was pretty rough to be completely honest. Sometimes life just happens all at once, ya know? And you just can't seem to get a hold of it. Even still, though, there were lots of good things that happened too.


  • I finally checked off a major bucket list item: I went to a taping of the Tonight Show and it was amazing! I've been meaning to blog about this all weekend but literally could not find anytime. It's at the top of the To-Do list for this week though.
  • Spent a whole day in NYC and I went to 7 different restaurants. I'm still full.
  • Finally went to church again! Baltimore has this thing where it snows every Sunday which has been resulting in cancelled church but not today, folks!
  • I ordered new shoes online and I cannot wait for them to get here. Online shopping kind of feels like getting free stuff because it just appears on your doorstep one day and it's totally magical. 
  • I started two new books this week: Death Comes to Pemberly and Tess of the D'Ubervilles. I'll keep you posted on what I think!
Have a great week :)

Post a Comment

© Angela Lopez 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram